How to solve printing silicone sticky issue?
Silicone rubber has certain stickiness itself and we can increase it to produce sticky printing silicone which widely used in goal keeper gloves or rugby gloves.
However in practical operation process, high stickiness would result in attracting dust, ash in the air or fiber on fabrics so that lower printing silicone performance.
5 Reasons for High Stickiness Issue
- Little additive amount of silicone hardener RG-B80, and printing silicone does not completely solidify.
- Fabric poison issue causes printing ink not dry.
- Something wrong with bake temperature or time, and silicone not naturally complete dry.
- Apply silicone pigment which not pass environmental test.
- Still print after silicone solidification.
4 Advices for Printing Silicone Sticky Issue
- Consult printing silicone manufacturer to get most appropriate screen printing additives ratio；
- Add anti poison additives 6690B or RG-1520B and we could make a middle layer between fabric and silicone ink.
- Adjust bake time and temperature according to local weather and humidity.
- We recommend you use matched SI series silicone pigment which passed environmental test.
For more details. would you please CONTACT US for more information.
- Printing Silicone Solution for Air Bubble
- How to get high density with printing sili...
- Printing Silicone Structure FAQ and Differ...
- How to Get 3D Embossing Effect with Mouldi...
- How to Get Foil Printing Effect?
- What Experiments Should Have Before Mass P...
- How to Cover Fiber with Printing Silicone？
- SOLLYD RG-3770 Screen Printing Silicone fo...