Printing Silicone Structure FAQ and Differences between Machine and Manual Printing
Printing Silicone Structure & Features
- Condensed type one component printing silicone
- Addition type one component liquid printing silicone
- Two component silicone type: 10:1
- Two component silicone type: 100:2
- Two component silicone type: 1:1
1.One Component Printing Silicone
- Usually applicable for dipping ink
- Solidify at normal temperature
- Not good for color modulation
2.A:B=1:1 Two Component Printing Silicone
- Not suitable for color modulation
- Only SOLLYD RG-1550 and Dow Corning Xiameter series apply for specific screen printing craft as transparent silicone.
3.A:B=10:1 and 100:2 Two Component Printing Silicone
- Widely used in screen printing industry.
FAQ of Screen Printing Silicone
1.How to choose environmental printing silicone?
- We recommend you apply addition type printing two component silicone with platinum hardener.
2.What is a great brand of printing silicone?
- Convenient to deploy color, and good storability after mixing with silicone pigment.
- Applicable for 120-140T halftone and not mesh clogging for continuous operation.
- Long shelf life for 12-18 months.
- No layer separation after 80℃ one hour washing test.
- Can deal with fabric poison issue especially for fabrics containing N、P、S chemical element.
- Supply various screen printing solution and craft such as softness, elasticity, fastness, matte/glossy effect, high density, etc.
Differences between Machine Printing and Manual Printing Silicone
- Manual printing doesn’t require too much for printing silicone, and can achieve all sorts of printing craft because printing workers would adjust their techniques, strength or other operation details.
- Machine printing has tough demand for printing silicone.
- Long operation time at high temperature;
- No separation after oven dry;
- No mesh block when continual printing;
- SOLLYD RG-2660M-3 is the most suitable for machine printing.
- RG-2660M-3 machine printing silicone has applied catalyst inclusion technology which is perfectly matched machine printing demand.
- Comparison between 1185 and RG-2660M-3
- SOLLYD Machine Printing Glossy Silicone Fa...
- How to solve printing silicone sticky issue?
- How to Cover Fiber with Printing Silicone？
- How to get high density with printing sili...
- Printing Silicone Solution for Air Bubble
- How to Get 3D Embossing Effect with Mouldi...
- SOLLYD RG-3770 Screen Printing Silicone fo...
- How to Get Foil Printing Effect?