SOLLYD RG-3770 Screen Printing Silicone for Oxford Fabric
At present, screen printing factory usually chooses nylon ink (so-called solvent ink) to print on oxford fabric.
This kind of ink adds solvent to advance ink’s performance, but sacrifice environmental protection capability, which damage printing workers and consumers’ health.
More and more clothing brands take demand on environmental protection so that the eco-friendly RG-3770 is developed.
Advantageous Features of RG-3770
- Surpass solvent ink’s fastness and abrasive resistance.
- Easily get high density, flexural endurance.
- No odour, High environmental protection.
- Suitable for Leather, Screen Printing Sili...
- SOLLYD RG-M700 Embossing SILICONE Operatio...
- SOLLYD RG5 Series Machine Printing Silicone
- How to get high density with printing sili...
- Clear Elastic Plastisol Ink
- Puff Water Based Ink
- How to Cover Fiber with Printing Silicone？
- Pigment Silicone Inks Printing On Garment,...