What Experiments Should Have Before Mass Printing Silicone Production
By doing experiments, we can make sure operation process for every batch of printing silicone order.
Test for Screen Printing Fabrics
Nitrogen, phosphorus or sulphur(N, P, S) in textile fabrics would affect printing silicone not to solidify, so that can reduce the viscosity between printing ink and fabrics.
Especially for black or red fabrics, we should pay more attention to them.
We suggest using RG-2670/RG-3770 with 5% catalyst or printing an isolated layer to improve this issue.
Adhesive force means fastness.
For common cotton cloth, the fastness is suitable for printing silicone on fabrics.
However the adhesion power for waterproof fabrics would be a challenge for printing silicone.
We advise to print with RG-2670/RG-3770 to under coat and high temperature bake then mass production after passing washing test.
Printing Silicone Formula Test
According to local temperature and humidity to confirm additive adding amount.
For example, thinner would have influence consistence, hardener aka agent would influence solidify and operation time.
Fabric Sublimation Test
Dye in the fabric especially red or black color would sublimate to printing silicone, which would affect finishing color.
We suggest to print with anti sublimation printing silicone RG-8502/RG-8504 as middle layer
- How to get high density with printing sili...
- How to Improve Printing Silicone Fastness ...
- Printing Silicone Structure FAQ and Differ...
- How to Get Foil Printing Effect?
- SOLLYD RG-M700 Embossing SILICONE Operatio...
- How to solve printing silicone sticky issue?
- Cartoon Way to Introduce High Density with...
- Printing Silicone Solution for Air Bubble